Get ready to fight! We are pleased to announce that after the huge success of our events in October and March, we will be hosting Macau’s next WHITE COLLAR BOXING event in November!
Start training now and and step into the ring on November 25!
White Collar Boxing is designed to prepare boxers for their first ever fight. Macau also has a good number of white collar boxers who have had a fight and are looking for another experience. Whether you fought before or even if you have never boxed before, if you are willing to put in the work, we can get you ready for November.
You will test yourself. Training for 3 months requires discipline. Stepping into the ring requires courage. Fighting in front of your friends, family and co-workers at a black-tie event takes determination. Win or lose, you will be a true warrior!
1. Signing up and participating does NOT GUARANTEE that you will fight at the event. Fighters will be matched by ability, experience and weight. Coaches will determine match ups. Coaches will determine if you are ready to fight or not. We take fighter safety very seriously and coaches’ decisions are final.
2. Boxers need to train for a minimum of 10 weeks. Boxers need to train 3x per week in order to be ready. At least one of the sessions needs to be a strength and conditioning session such as BodyFit. There will be white collar specific training on Mondays and Fridays. You can make up the third session by attending Advanced Boxing on Tuesdays, Beginner Boxing on Thursdays or one of the many BodyFit classes. There is also the option of training in the mornings at first but you will need to join some of the evening sparring sessions later closer to the event.
3. Male and female boxers are welcome to participate.
4. Bouts will be 3 rounds of 2 minutes each with 1 minute of rest. 16oz gloves, head gear and mouth guards will be used.
5. Boxers will participate in sparring when they are ready. Boxers will need to purchase their own mouth guard.
6. Professional referees will be used. 3 standing 8 counts will result in a stoppage. Referees may stop the bout at anytime in order to ensure fighter safety.
- MOP3500 cover 3 months of training. If you already have a 6 month or 1 year membership, the cost for the White Collar participation is MOP2500.
- All registered participants will also get Warrior clothing gear and be eligible for member pricing on all equipment.
General information and training will be announced soon but you can start training anytime!
Please complete the Google form below to register your interest in Macau White Collar Boxing.